The Amiga Forever CD (Plus and Premium Editions of Amiga
Forever) contains a Gallery section
several items of historical interest:
- Reprint of the original 1979 Tripos operating system article on Software - Practice and Experience,
which introduced the precursor of Amiga OS (PDF, 14
- Copy of the 1983 Amiga "Lorraine" project overview as shared with
Atari (PDF, 41 pages)
- Reprint of the August 1985 Byte Magazine Amiga cover story (PDF, 20
- High resolution image of the signatures found inside the Amiga 1000
- Copy of US patent 4,777,621, the symbolic "Amiga Patent" (PDF, 10
- Amiga Forever feature show on RetroGaming Radio (MP3, 50')
- Bernd Schmidt's speech on the history of UAE, the original Amiga
emulation software (MP3, 28')
All visual content is in fairly high resolution, and can be zoomed in
and out when opened with popular document and imaging viewers.
The original Amiga software demos (Robo-City, etc.) featured in the Byte
article are also preinstalled and accessible from the Demos section of the
Amiga Forever player.
Please note that the above items are not included in the Value Edition of Amiga Forever.
The Premium Edition of Amiga Forever contains an "Amiga
Faces" extra feature on DVD 2, which includes thousands of pictures from Cloanto's
Amiga event photo archives.